Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

New Items: Dark Souls Potion Bottle Necklaces


Purchase these necklaces here
Tutorial for how to make the labels is here

Wow, these took me some time to make! I was experimenting a lot with resin and I tried to make different effects. I think these came out pretty cool! It was a lot of hard work... I used several different materials and mixed a lot!

I was inspired by a video game called Dark Souls which is a really good RPG because it's so challenging and different from other video games today. It's pretty much my most favorite game for the Xbox 360 and maybe its because it has horror elements blended into fantasy. I am very late because this game was released in 2011! Anyway these potions that I made resemble the consumable items within the game. Estus Flasks are for replenishing health, Red Moss Clumps are for reducing the effects of bleed, Humanity is for becoming human (lol), and Purple Moss Clumps are for reducing the effects of poison. Sorry for overloading you with geekiness.


The Moss Clump potions have actual moss in them! However they don't really look like moss but rather like arteries and bolts lightning (which is totally awesome). My favorite potion is the Humanity one because I achieved the ghostly effect I wanted! These pictures are high quality, but these bottles look way better in real life and they glimmer more!



Yup, these bottles are pretty small, but the smaller the cuter!

❤Nicole Vong

No comments:

Post a Comment