Search This Blog

Friday, June 21, 2013

My First Instagram Video



Purchase the earrings and necklace here.

In my short video, I showcase my Boo earrings and King Boo Necklace! You can see how cute and small they are. They glow in the dark as well!

I felt a bit awkward recording a video because I haven't made one in soo long. After making this, I realized it's very fun! I have a Vine too, but their app on the Android isn't as good as Instagram's. You can redo parts of the video without having to start from scratch. Plus, Instagram has effects unlike Vine!

I was pretty amazed by the quality of my phone's video capture. I also noticed how super low and monotone my voice was, I need to fix that next time. The strange thing is, I don't like the sound of my voice when it gets recorded because it always sounds childish, but this video makes me think otherwise! 

❤Nicole Vong

No comments:

Post a Comment